The Woodlands Green Card Lawyer
Helping You Pursue U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency
A green card is the identification card that identifies you as a lawful permanent resident who is allowed to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely. Many paths are available for applying and obtaining a green card—your application requirements will depend on which one you take. The most common path is through a sponsorship, such as through a family member or employer.
If you or someone you know wishes to apply for, renew, or replace a green card, turn to Jovel Martinez Law for detailed assistance. Our firm is devoted exclusively to immigration matters, so we are thoroughly adept in the laws, procedures, and practices needed to give you the best chance for a favorable outcome. Furthermore, Attorney Martinez is an immigrant herself, so she understands your concerns and can provide the support you need throughout the immigration process.
Need a green card? Contact The Woodlands green card attorney at (346) 239-8747 for help today.
Lawful Permanent Residency in the U.S.
The eligibility categories under which you can apply for a green card include:
- Through family, such as being sponsored by an immediate relative who is a U.S. citizen or by a current green card holder as a preference relative
- Through an employer as an immigrant worker
- As a member in the Special Immigrant category
- As a refugee or asylum seeker
- As a victim of human trafficking or crime
- As a victim of abuse
- Through the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
- Through registry (having maintained a continuous residence in the U.S. since before Jan 1, 1972)